Monday 14 January 2013


Digi-pak in progress:

This is the final version of my Digi-pak outside panel,
changes made:
- I have changed the background of my Digi-pak to white rather than grey to make the images and text stand out more
- I  have changed the colours of the album name and 'Angel's name to more stand out colours which meet the housestyle of my groups digi-pak
- On the back cover i have changed the size of the image of our artist to make her stand out more clearly and more visable. 

This is the inside panel of my digi-pak and i have made apparent changes to it,
- The image i have chose is different to that of the first mock up i created i have done this because i feel this image shows off the artist more clearly and is more appealing to the digi-pak, the original picture was quite dark and it was quite hard to see our artist.
- I have changed the arrangement of the song lyrics i have put on the left inside cover, they are now more or less in a straight line rather than scattered around the image which draws your eyes more to it rather than miss it completely.
- I have added blue stars to the inside spine just to make it look more attractive to an audience and have adapted the cd so the title and name of the artist is more clear to the audience rather than how it looked before in the mock up which was quite plain and did not draw your eye to it.

- This was the original picture i chose to use on the inside panel of my Digi-pak clearly the image in far too dark for the design i wanted to achieve and i believe the second image below which is the one i actually chose is better to the design.

- Second design,

No comments:

Post a Comment