Sunday 20 January 2013

Production Day 3 ( Final day of editing)

Now that my ancillary product is almost complete i still had to make a few adjustments to some parts of my digipak and advertisement to ensure that they each look of a proffesional and unique standard. I did this by going back over the do's and don't (conventions) which confirmed my ability to construct my Ancillary work relatively.

 
(Still pending......)
 
 
 
 
My completed products



I am really happy of the way my media products have turned out and i have also enjoyed using photoshop to make them. The i tried to posterize the inside panels but  it made the images look too over-edited so i switched it back to normal as i was told it from feeback from other students that it was fine the way it was. I have ended up also chosing my shade of blue the reason for is is because i have gone for the black and white theme which makes the intensive blue look too solid and bold for it so i chose a nice pale blue to fit into it.
This black and white theme i created was purposely for me to make my digipak look unique and different compared to the other member's in my group. Also because the song in the album are quite depressing and created the sense of "no color" or "brightness".
I added a city scape theme as a lot of it was seen in the music video where we did the night scenes in kingscross, so for visual link purposes.
At the end i added a promotional sticker to stimulate the my artist promotion and also to add to proffession.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment