Thursday 17 January 2013

Where I got certain ideas from e.g writing styles

Influence


The Trey Songz CDs is where I got the inspiration to lay out the back of my digipak from.
As you can see, the bar code and further information is on the far left side of the CD, the lyrics   have been placed across near the bottom, the record labels are at the very bottom along with the producers and executive producer (Trey Songz) and there is also copyrighting information right under the record labels.




I imitated quite a few of things from this CD including the lyrics layout; but later on I decided that I wanted to make it look less like Trey Songz CD and more like my own. For this reason, I slightly changed the position of the lyrics on my own product.
The bar code and CD information angle/layout is another aspect of this CD that I adapted; I thought that it was a very good idea to use this since this angle of writing isn't usually used for many or hardly any CDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment