Saturday 26 January 2013

Evaluation : Question Two

HOW EFFECTIVELY IS THE COMBINATION OF YOUR MAIN PRODUCT (VIDEO) AND ANCILLARY TEXT (DIGIPAK) AND (ADVERTISEMENT)?
This screen shot illustrates the visual link between my music video and my ancillary. My promotional pack was made and constructed accordingly to match the aspects of my music video. This particular screenshot coveys the city lights in certain parts of my ancillary which corresponds to the city light im my music video from the night scenes. I puposely included this because from the feed back, the night scenes tended to be what our audiences remembered so they would be atracted to my media texts. So as our "strongest" scene i made it reflect in my album and advert. Also because it looks creative and blends in well with the colour scheme.
This particular screenshot illustrates the traditional repetition of hand gestures and poses which our artist makes quite often in the music video. This lead me on to think carefully for when we started the photoshoot and chosing images for my digipak by making sure they involved hand to show this visual link/connection between the video and my media texts.


These screen shots placed aside covey the repetition of blue which mirror in both the music video and my media texts this creates the sense that i am dragging a colour scheme as part of our artist image throughout her music video and into the media texts.

No comments:

Post a Comment